Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My First Blog Post Ever


Hi,

My name is Yvonne. This is my new blog. I'm a stay at home mom with three children. I home school my almost nine year-old daughter, my almost six year-old son is on the autism spectrum and in a special school program, and my two year-old just started early intervention. My husband runs his own business and we are both extremely busy just like everyone else. However, we all need to make time for coffee talk (or tea). So please stop by for a visit anytime!

4 comments:

  1. Love this blog! Congrats, Yvonne and what an awesome photograph.

    Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck Yvonne! Can't wait to read what you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Will put a new post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your blog Yvonne. I trust God will use this effort to bless and encourage many, many stay at home moms. God bless you and your beautiful children. Lemongrass is one of my favorite scents too :)

    ReplyDelete